If you are looking for an application, please call the office at 541-367-8800 and leave a detailed message.
Please download and save for your reference the complete 2020 Rules and Guidelines for Vendors, found HERE.
2020 General Reminders for Artisan Alley Vendors:
- INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS: A Certificate of Insurance will be required at the time of final payment. A minimum of $500,000 of insurance coverage is required. The Oregon Jamboree is to be listed as an additional insured under your policy.
- CAMPING: Camping is not included in your booth rental fee and is not allowed on festival grounds or within your booth space. Camping may be purchased separately through the Oregon Jamboree office at the current price.
- ALCOHOL/SMOKING POLICY: Alcohol/Marijuana/Tobacco are strictly prohibited on Oregon Jamboree grounds; tobacco and alcohol are allowed in beer garden areas only. Your booth and its contents are subject to inspection by Oregon Jamboree Management at any time. Any violation of this policy will result in the immediate closure of your booth and violators will not be allowed to re-apply for subsequent years.
- MERCHANDISE VENDORS: Merchandise vendors will be the ONLY vendors to deal in cash, check or credit card. The Oregon Jamboree will not provide internet or wireless access for credit card merchant terminals; vendors may purchase the internet access directly through our internet provider.
- STAFFING: Your booth must be staffed all 3 days; vendors are required to comply with published hours of operation:
Friday, July 31 – 1:00pm until final act (*9:00pm)
Saturday, August 1 – 10:00am until final act (*9:00pm)
Sunday, August 2 – 10:00am until final act (*7:00pm)
Jamboree times are subject to change without notice. (*approximate closing times)