Volunteers are the backbone of the Jamboree. You are why we are the premier country music festival in the Northwest!
Each year, over 1,000 individuals sign up to volunteer at the Oregon Jamboree, taking time from work and their families to help make our festival a success. We appreciate the work of our dedicated volunteer teams and we would love to have you as a part of our event. The Oregon Jamboree thanks our volunteers for their hard work and for making our festival a successful event.
For 2020 OREGON JAMBOREE VOLUNTEER TEAM DESCRIPTIONS, CLICK HERE
In order to become a Jamboree volunteer you must be at least 12 years of age at the time of the event and be available to work our 18 hour minimum requirement.
Our Thank you to You!
- A three-day wristband to get in and out of the concert, while on- and off-duty.
- Up to two additional three-day tickets can be purchased by confirmed volunteers at a discounted price.
- One free volunteer t-shirt (to be used as your uniform during the event), sizes based on availability. Extra shirts for confirmed volunteers can be ordered.
- Discounted Volunteer camping is available.
- Water, snacks and meals while on duty.