Welcome to the Vendor Information page for the Oregon Jamboree in Sweet Home.
The following is the general information you will need to know when applying to be a vendor at the Oregon Jamboree:
- FOOD VENDOR BOOTH FEE: Vendor booth fees are based on a price per lineal foot. Most booths are a 10×10 or 20×20 size, however if vendors have a food truck or trailer, the fees will be calculated according to how large a footprint they will be occupying.
- MERCHANDISE BOOTH & CANOPIES: Merchandise vendor booths are based on 10 x 10 size. The two options for Merchandise booths are 10×10 or 20×20. Only professional-type awnings and tents will be permitted.
- INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS: A Certificate of Insurance will be required at the time of final payment. A minimum of $500,000 of insurance coverage is required. The Oregon Jamboree is to be listed as an additional insured under your policy.
- CAMPING: Camping is not included in your booth rental fee and is not allowed on festival grounds or within your booth space. Camping may be purchased separately through the Oregon Jamboree office at the current price.
- ALCOHOL POLICY: There will be NO ALCOHOL allowed in your booth. Alcohol is strictly prohibited on Oregon Jamboree grounds except in beer garden areas. Your booth and its contents are subject to inspection by Oregon Jamboree Management at any time. Any violation of this policy will result in the immediate closure of your booth and violators will not be allowed to re-apply for subsequent years.
- FOOD VENDOR SCRIP SALES: Food Vendors will deal in scrip tickets as payment for their items. Food Vendors may not receive cash, check or credit card transactions for any reason. The Oregon Jamboree will take a 25% commission from total sales.
- MERCHANDISE VENDORS: Merchandise vendors will be the ONLY vendors to deal in cash, check or credit card. The Oregon Jamboree will not provide internet or wireless access for credit card merchant terminals; vendors may purchase the internet access directly through our internet provider.
- STAFFING: Your booth must be staffed all 3 days; vendors are required to comply with published hours of operation (*approximate closing times):
- Friday, 1:00pm till closing (*11:00pm)
- Saturday, 10:00am till closing (*11:00pm)
- Sunday, 10:00am till closing (*8:00pm)