GET YOUR CAMP SPOT
GENERAL CAMPING INFO
- Camp Site tickets are sold on a per-site (not per-person) basis and are valid from 2 p.m. Thursday until 11 a.m. Monday.
- Sites include one vehicle. Extra vehicle passes are $25 and sold “as available” from your camp host, maximum one per campsite.
- “RV camping” is considered anything with wheels (fifth-wheels, motor homes, camper-vans, travel-trailers, truck campers, tent-trailers). “TENT-only camping” is restricted to tents (no tent-trailers or anything with a steering wheel of any kind).
- Only one RV, or “anything with wheels,” is allowed per site. You can add additional “wheel-less” tents to a RV site, providing you only use the space in your marked area.
- Campsites within walking distance of the festival sell out early!
- View complete camping Rules and Regulations.
- Download Camping Directions.
- No Drought will be providing potable water service for Jamboree campers Thursday-Sunday of the event. RV holding tank fills are $50 per tank. Pool pricing depends on pool size. They will have multiple water tankers circulating throughout the campgrounds from 8am-8pm Thursday-Sunday. Flag one down to get your fill. Call No Drought at 541-409-3556 with questions.
RENT A PERSONAL PORT-A-POTTY
Rent a personal port-a-potty for your campsite! (Very limited supply available and sold out for 2019. These are notes for next year.)
- 4′ x 4′ unit, 3-day rental, stocked with toilet paper and sanitizer.
- No handicapped units available to rent, but handicapped units are available at each campground.
- Unit is located in back right corner of campsite.
- Renter can move unit. Any damage will be responsibility of renter. Charges may apply!
- Padlocks encouraged to prevent misuse.
- The Oregon Jamboree is not responsible for use of renter’s unit by other persons unaffiliated with renter.
- Personal Port-a-Potties will not be serviced during weekend.
- Volunteer camp hosts are on site to place campers and answer questions.
- Free shuttle service is provided continuously every 15-30 minutes for sites RV6, RV7, RV9, RV10, TENT14, RV15, RV16, RV18, RV20 and RV23.
- Campsites are 20’X40′ or 25’X50′ with no hook-ups.
- Propane cooking grills welcome; open fires and charcoal grills prohibited.
- Portable toilets and sanitation services are provided at each campsite. Water is provided at most campgrounds.
- Showers are available for a minimal fee at the Boys & Girls Club, Rodeo Grounds-RV9, RV3, RV15, RV18, HS Gym, HS Pool, and Steelhead Fitness downtown.