For a true Oregon Jamboree experience, skip the hotel and snuggle up to the great outdoors. Each year, thousands of music lovers set up camp at one of our many tent or RV sites. Falling asleep under the starry Sweet Home sky is one of the best parts of the festival experience.
GENERAL CAMPING INFO
- To view the campground map on Google with campground locations and descriptions please Click here.
- Camp Site tickets are sold on a per-site (not per-person) basis and are valid from 2 p.m. Thursday until 11 a.m. Monday.
- Sites include one vehicle. Extra vehicle passes are $25 and sold “as available” from your camp host, maximum one per campsite.
- “RV camping” is considered anything with wheels (fifth-wheels, motor homes, camper-vans, travel-trailers, truck campers, tent-trailers). “TENT-only camping” is restricted to tents (no tent-trailers or anything with a steering wheel of any kind).
- Only one RV, or “anything with wheels,” is allowed per site. You can add additional “wheel-less” tents to a RV site, providing you only use the space in your marked area.
- Campsites within walking distance of the festival sell out early!
- View complete camping Rules and Regulations.
- Download Camping Directions.
- No Drought will be providing potable water service for Jamboree campers Thursday-Sunday of the event. RV holding tank fills are $50 per tank. Pool pricing depends on pool size. They will have multiple water tankers circulating throughout the campgrounds from 8am-8pm Thursday-Sunday. Flag one down to get your fill. Call No Drought at 541-409-3556 with questions.
RENT A PERSONAL PORT-A-POTTY
Rent a personal port-a-potty for your campsite! (Very limited supply available and sold out for 2019. These are notes for next year.)
- 4′ x 4′ unit, 3-day rental, stocked with toilet paper and sanitizer.
- No handicapped units available to rent, but handicapped units are available at each campground.
- Unit is located in back right corner of campsite.
- Renter can move unit. Any damage will be responsibility of renter. Charges may apply!
- Padlocks encouraged to prevent misuse.
- The Oregon Jamboree is not responsible for use of renter’s unit by other persons unaffiliated with renter.
- Personal Port-a-Potties will not be serviced during weekend.
- Volunteer camp hosts are on site to place campers and answer questions.
- Free shuttle service is provided continuously every 15-30 minutes for sites RV6, RV7, RV9, RV10, TENT14, RV15, RV16, RV18, RV20 and RV23.
- Campsites are 20’X40′ or 25’X50′ with no hook-ups.
- Propane cooking grills welcome; open fires and charcoal grills prohibited.
- Portable toilets and sanitation services are provided at each campsite. Water is provided at most campgrounds.
- Showers are available for a minimal fee at the Boys & Girls Club, Rodeo Grounds-RV9, RV3, RV15, RV18, HS Gym, HS Pool, and Steelhead Fitness downtown.