CAMP HOST TEAMS NEEDED
Camp Hosts are the first contacts of the Oregon Jamboree guest, to get them settled into their camp sites,
and oriented for the weekend. The Camp Host is often the face of the Oregon Jamboree and need to maintain a
positive, friendly attitude throughout the event weekend.
Camp Hosts may arrive any time after 9:00 am on Wednesday to set up their camp before the meeting
Wednesday evening at the Sweet Home High School Auditorium and leave after the campground is clear and
cleaned up on Monday morning.
Camp Hosts check in with their Supervisor or the Lead Camp Host in their campground.
Camp Host must supply their own RV or tent, and every Camp Host must be at least twenty-one (21) years
• Greet & sign in campers, collect camping tickets, and sell additional parking tickets, per Jamboree financial policy.
• Assist our camping guests and ensure they find their correct campsite, answer questions, settle minor disputes & police camp area as necessary.
• Meals provided either by Safeway cards or tokens to use onsite, from Thursday-Sunday.
• Two volunteer t-shirts.
• Festival wristband for each Camp Host.
• One (1) additional festival admission concert ticket provided at no cost.
• One (1) additional festival admission concert ticket offered at a discounted price
Any questions regarding Camp Host duties or responsibilities please contact Ryan by email at: