WANT TO BE A PART OF MAKING IT ALL HAPPEN?
Check out the links below for more information on how YOU can get involved!
We have year around teams, teams that work primarily during the event, teams that work primarily before and after the event, and teams that serve our campers. Descriptions below!
- Promo Team: Our one team that is a year around gig! Some hours during the Jamboree, summer concerts, Mystery concerts and other events.
These teams work primarily during the event:
- Advanced Ticket Sales: Pre-sale of next year’s tickets. Computer competence is required.
- Merchandise: Manage festival and/or artist merchandise sales and keep inventory. Cash-handling skills required.
- Beer Garden: Provide a safe environment for beer garden patrons. Must be 21 years of age and have sales experience.
- Bingo: Provide assistance at the Bingo event.
- Crowd Management: Provide a safe and enjoyable environment for all concert patrons. Greet and assist patrons with orderly chair placement, monitor wristbands and be available to answer questions and/or remedy problems patrons may have.
- Guest Services: Provide an enjoyable environment for all concert patrons. Greet patrons and be available to answer questions and/or remedy problems patrons may have.
- Event Box Office: Process e-tickets and will call tickets, provide customer service.
- Hospitality Services: Provide maintenance services for hospitality areas during the festival.
- Information Booth: Provide patrons and volunteers with information. Manage Lost-and-Found items and patron surveys.
- Kid Zone: Manage the Kid Zone area, maintaining a safe and enjoyable place for patrons with their children.
- Parking Team: Provide parking assistance/directions to patrons & volunteers, and monitoring check points for valid parking passes.
- Patron Banding: Exchange tickets for wristbands, provide customer service.
- Scrip Sales: Manage scrip sales and provide patrons with information. Cash-handling skills required
- Site on Site: Our go-to team to get things taken care of during the event. Moving chairs, fixing lights, emptying garbage cans, checking gates… they do it all! Busy should be the name of this team because they don’t stand around long!
- Stagehands: Unload trucks, set-up musical equipment and assist in backstage production needs. Heavy lifting required.
- Volunteer Hospitality: Monitor volunteer eating area and provide breakfasts during the event to our fabulous volunteers (we don’t serve the difficult ones-beware!)
These teams work before and after the event and are on-call during the event.
- Camp Marking Team: Pre-event campground set-up. Must be able to work the weekend before event from 7am-5pm. Long, hot days, but you’re done before the music starts!
- Signs: Install directional signs on streets and highways and install banners on-site. Must be able to work the week before and the Monday after the event.
- Site Set-Up and Tear-Down: Provide various construction related tasks. Requirements for this team include some heavy lifting and the ability to operate a forklift. This team’s schedule can begin as early as the Friday before the week of the event and concludes the week following the event.
- Stage Build/Tear Down: Build the stage before the event and tear down the stage after the event. General construction experience would be helpful.
- Water Systems Team: Set up and take down of water connections for all services on the event grounds. Basically mobile plumbers.
These teams serve our Campers:
- Camp Hosts: More information on camp hosts below.
- Camping Support: Part of the Camp Host team, you assist the Camp Host Supervisors in setting up. This includes stocking supply totes for the campgrounds, transporting the totes, light towers, ATV’s, and safety equipment (some weighing up to 40#) to and from the campgrounds and aid in setting up the equipment. Also includes helping with meals for camp hosts before and throughout the event. Must have a vehicle with a two inch (2″) ball and the ability to tow light towers and ATV trailers to and from campgrounds.
CAMP HOST TEAMS NEEDED
Camp Hosts are the first contacts of the Oregon Jamboree guest, to get them settled into their camp sites,
and oriented for the weekend. The Camp Host is often the face of the Oregon Jamboree and need to maintain a
positive, friendly attitude throughout the event weekend.
Camp Hosts may arrive any time after 9:00 am on Wednesday to set up their camp before the meeting
Wednesday evening at the Sweet Home High School Auditorium and leave after the campground is clear and
cleaned up on Monday morning.
Camp Hosts check in with their Supervisor or the Lead Camp Host in their campground.
Camp Host must supply their own RV or tent, and every Camp Host must be at least twenty-one (21) years
• Greet, Sign in campers, collect camping tickets, and issue camping passes.
• Collect payments for extra cars or additional camp site sales, in adherence to Jamboree cash collection
and ticket issuance procedures.
• Assist our camping guests and ensure they find their correct campsite.
• Be available to answer questions and provide directions.
• Settle minor disputes in a friendly and diplomatic manner (security and the city police are available for
difficult patrons). Contact help when emergencies occur or when activities or situation arise that require
the attention of security or law enforcement personnel.
• Be available for any additional assigned duties, as directed by the Lead Camp Host and/or Camping Area
• Police the camp area as necessary, both during and after the conclusion of the weekend.
• Attend to alcohol related issues.
• Meals provided either by Safeway cards or scrip to use onsite, from Thursday-Sunday.
• Two volunteer t-shirts.
• Three-day wristband for each Camp Host.
• Two (2) additional three-day general admission concert tickets provided at no cost.
• Two (2) additional three-day general admission concert tickets are offered at a discounted price
for friend or family members.
Any questions regarding Camp Host duties or responsibilities please contact Ryan by email at:
- 2021 Additional volunteer shirts can be pre-ordered. Please visit us May 1st. 2021.
- 2021 Volunteer Camping will be $20 and available for purchase May 1st, 2021. Please return for store link.
- 2021 Volunteer discounted tickets will be available for purchase May 1st, 2021. Due to volunteer verification requirements, tickets must be purchased in office or over the phone. Tickets will be $100 per ticket, up to 2. The Jamboree pays for ticketing fees. Call 541-367-8800 or stop by. Final day to order will be Wednesday @ 5:00 pm the day before the event.
VENDORS & ARTISAN ALLEY
VENDOR INFORMATION AND APPLICATION
If you are inquiring about an application, please leave a detailed message at 541-367-8800. Please download and save for your reference the full 2020 Vendor Rules and Guidelines, found HERE.
2020 Vendor Reminders:
- FOOD VENDOR BOOTH FEE: Vendor booth fees are based on a price per lineal foot. Most booths are a 10×10 or 20×20 size, however if vendors have a food truck or trailer, the fees will be calculated according to how large a footprint they will be occupying.
- MERCHANDISE BOOTH & CANOPIES: We have three options for Merchandise booths: 10×10, 10×20 or 20×20. Only professional-type awnings and tents will be permitted. All Star Tents and Party Rental is the Jamboree’s exclusive partner to provide canopies for your booth. Please use this form to rent from them directly any canopies you need for our event.
- INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS: A Certificate of Insurance will be required at the time of final payment. A minimum of $500,000 of insurance coverage is required. The Oregon Jamboree is to be listed as an additional insured under your policy.
- CAMPING: Camping is not included in your booth rental fee and is not allowed on festival grounds or within your booth space. Camping may be purchased separately through the Oregon Jamboree office at the current price.
- ALCOHOL/SMOKING POLICY: There will be NO ALCOHOL or SMOKING allowed in your booth. Alcohol/Marijuana/Tobacco are strictly prohibited on Oregon Jamboree grounds; tobacco and alcohol are allowed in beer garden areas only. Your booth and its contents are subject to inspection by Oregon Jamboree Management at any time. Any violation of this policy will result in the immediate closure of your booth and violators will not be allowed to re-apply for subsequent years.
- FOOD VENDOR SCRIP SALES: Food Vendors will deal in scrip tickets as payment for their items. Food Vendors may not receive cash, check or credit card transactions for any reason. The Oregon Jamboree will take a 25% commission from total sales. Settlement procedures are outlined in our full vendor rules and guidelines.
- MERCHANDISE VENDORS: Merchandise vendors will be the ONLY vendors to deal in cash, check or credit card. The Oregon Jamboree will not provide internet or wireless access for credit card merchant terminals; vendors may purchase the internet access directly through our internet provider.
- STAFFING: Your booth must be staffed all 3 days; vendors are required to comply with published hours of operation (*approximate closing times):
- Friday, 1:00pm until closing (*11:00pm)
- Saturday, 11:00am until closing (*11:00pm)
- Sunday, 11:00am until closing (*8:00pm)
Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor for 2020. Applications are now closed.
Thank you for your interest in the 2020 Oregon Jamboree. Our Artisan Alley application is now closed.
Thank you, in advance, for abiding by the following Oregon Jamboree Credential-Request Policies & Procedures, as well as for your understanding that media credentials are limited and will be issued only to official media outlets providing timely coverage of events. It is our goal to make your job covering Oregon Jamboree events pleasant and efficient.
Credential Request Policy & Procedures:
- Media credentials will be issued only to working press, radio, TV, Internet, and photo journalists assigned to cover the Oregon Jamboree.
- Generic press passes or industry affiliation credentials are not good for admission or access to restricted areas.
- All requests for credentials and passes must be submitted at least 3 business days in advance. Submission of request does not guarantee credentials. Oregon Jamboree reserves the right to approve or deny credential requests, as well as the number of granted credentials.
- Credentials will be placed in Will Call for approved media representatives to pick-up at event.
- Issued credentials are non-transferable and must be accompanied by both state-issued and employer-issued identification; failure to carry both IDs is grounds for credential revocation and dismissal.
- If your media outlet has not previously been granted credentials to cover events at Oregon Jamboree, you must submit one current and one recent copy of your publication/production (print, CD, DVD).
- Working media credentials are limited and will not be issued to representatives of non-working media, including (but not limited to) representatives of the following firms: marketing, PR, promotions, sales and advertising.
- Do not request working-media privileges for company executives (management, publishers, officers, board members); visitors found abusing this policy will be dismissed from the event.
- Please submit only one request per media outlet, consolidating requests of all applicable departments (sports, news, photo, production, etc.)
Media representatives must present Oregon Jamboree media credentials or regular tickets for scanning at any public event gate.
Media representatives should park in the lot specified on the parking authorization credential. Media without a parking credential should park in any regular public pay lot.
Video and still photographers are welcome to take pictures in any unrestricted area of the grounds. Please note that all photos taken of Jamboree Acts can only be used for the sole purpose of timely news/publicity coverage and are not to be used for any other stories or stock footage. Images of Jamboree Acts are not to be sold for any reason.
Many locations on the grounds may be used as sites for radio or TV broadcasts.
All Artist Interviews must be arranged prior to the event through Jamboree Marketing or Artist representative.
GROUP TICKET SALES
Discounts are good for 3-Day General Admission Tickets ONLY.
Here’s how it works:
Purchase 10 – 19 General Admission tickets in one order and get a 10% discount off the ticket price, OR purchase 20 or more tickets in one order and get a 15% discount off the ticket price. Contact the Box Office to order: 541-367-8800 or Toll Free: 888-613-6812.
Are you a Not-For-Profit organization? …or… Can you sell tickets through your work place?
Get 3-Day General Admission tickets with a 15% discount off the ticket price. Participation is based on the submitted application approval. Complete the information below and hit “Submit” to apply for Group Discounts.
If you have any questions please Email Us or call 541-367-8800