If you are inquiring about an application, please leave a detailed message at 541-367-8800. Please download and save for your reference the full 2020 Vendor Rules and Guidelines, found HERE.
2020 Vendor Reminders:
- FOOD VENDOR BOOTH FEE: Vendor booth fees are based on a price per lineal foot. Most booths are a 10×10 or 20×20 size, however if vendors have a food truck or trailer, the fees will be calculated according to how large a footprint they will be occupying.
- MERCHANDISE BOOTH & CANOPIES: We have three options for Merchandise booths: 10×10, 10×20 or 20×20. Only professional-type awnings and tents will be permitted. All Star Tents and Party Rental is the Jamboree’s exclusive partner to provide canopies for your booth. Please use this form to rent from them directly any canopies you need for our event.
- INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS: A Certificate of Insurance will be required at the time of final payment. A minimum of $500,000 of insurance coverage is required. The Oregon Jamboree is to be listed as an additional insured under your policy.
- CAMPING: Camping is not included in your booth rental fee and is not allowed on festival grounds or within your booth space. Camping may be purchased separately through the Oregon Jamboree office at the current price.
- ALCOHOL/SMOKING POLICY: There will be NO ALCOHOL or SMOKING allowed in your booth. Alcohol/Marijuana/Tobacco are strictly prohibited on Oregon Jamboree grounds; tobacco and alcohol are allowed in beer garden areas only. Your booth and its contents are subject to inspection by Oregon Jamboree Management at any time. Any violation of this policy will result in the immediate closure of your booth and violators will not be allowed to re-apply for subsequent years.
- FOOD VENDOR SCRIP SALES: Food Vendors will deal in scrip tickets as payment for their items. Food Vendors may not receive cash, check or credit card transactions for any reason. The Oregon Jamboree will take a 25% commission from total sales. Settlement procedures are outlined in our full vendor rules and guidelines.
- MERCHANDISE VENDORS: Merchandise vendors will be the ONLY vendors to deal in cash, check or credit card. The Oregon Jamboree will not provide internet or wireless access for credit card merchant terminals; vendors may purchase the internet access directly through our internet provider.
- STAFFING: Your booth must be staffed all 3 days; vendors are required to comply with published hours of operation (*approximate closing times):
- Friday, 1:00pm until closing (*11:00pm)
- Saturday, 11:00am until closing (*11:00pm)
- Sunday, 11:00am until closing (*8:00pm)